Saturday, 9 August 2014

Sunday 10th August

Our all-day and afternoon rides on Sunday 10th August are cancelled due to a forecast of strong winds and heavy rain. The car-assisted ride will go ahead if possible: contact the leader if you're planning to come. Full details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment