After the short meeting there will be light refreshments and the opportunity to ask questions of the committee and socialise with other members.
Please bring your CTC membership card with you if you intend voting on agenda items.
2. Apologies for absence
3. Minutes of previous AGM (published on website for viewing)
4. Annual Report
5. Statement of Accounts (These have been circulated to members prior to the meeting; members may contact the secretary to obtain a copy)
6. Election of Officers and Committee - existing officers and committee members are all prepared to continue in office and there are new nominations for retiring officers as detailed below. But further nominations are welcome.
a) Chairman (existing, Bob Billingham has offered to continue in office)
b) Treasurer (existing, Mike Culnane has offered to continue in office)
c) Secretary (existing, John Ross has offered to continue in office)
d) Registration and Publicity (Julie Hochbach is stepping down and Craig Hirons who was appointed mid-term has offered to stand for election)
e) Welfare (Cheryl Granville is stepping down and Sharon Jackson who was also appointed mid-term has offered to stand for election)
f) Rides Secretary (existing, Rupert Goodings has offered to continue in office)
g) Webmaster (existing, Nigel Deakin has offered to continue in office)
h) Committee member (existing, Chris Emerson has offered to continue in office)
i) Committee member (existing, Tom Howes has offered to continue in office)
7. Election of Honorary Auditor (existing, Malcolm Stennett has offered to continue in office)
8. Runs Committee and Right to Ride reports
9. Len Nice Trophy vote
10. Motions received (none at present)
a) Under item 6 above, nominations for any post should be addressed in writing to the Secretary at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations will also be taken at the meeting.
b) Under item 6 (e) and (g) above – these are now explicitly elected posts rather then being appointments made from within committee members.
c) Under item 10 above - any motions must be submitted to the Secretary at least seven days before the meeting.
John Ross, Secretary